Bills Bike Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupidest accident you have ever had?

+4
rattleshake
motocuz
Jem
Bill (the boss)
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stupidest accident you have ever had? Empty Stupidest accident you have ever had?

Post by Bill (the boss) Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:28 pm

I have had quite a few actually, so I will start this tale of what I hope will be the start of many.

I was on one of my 'Thursday night bikes', you know the tiddlers you use on Wednesday or Thursday until you get paid on Friday. Well, this was a Saturday morning and I was arseing around in Epping Forest up near High Beech on a Honda 70, having a right old laugh with my mates and then it was on, the race, me on my C70, my mate on his C90, Red vs Beige/brown colour.

Well there we were hammering through the forest and I hit a series of ripples that sent me into a tank slapper (a slapper in Essex! Never) that eventually pitched me off into the leaf litter and from there into a stagnant puddle. Oh, how he laughed. Cunt.

Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Stupidest accident you have ever had? Empty Re: Stupidest accident you have ever had?

Post by Jem Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:37 pm

I fell off my GT250 the second day I had it because I was too busy fucking posing to remember to put the side stand up and turned left.........................The stand dug into the road and spat me off the bastard thing...........TWATT or what, all the crumpet at the bus stop just laughed.

I picked myself up, got back on and buggered off home

Jem

Back to top Go down

Stupidest accident you have ever had? Empty Re: Stupidest accident you have ever had?

Post by motocuz Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:53 am

hell...! everyone i ever had wernt no genious move.
motocuz
motocuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:45 am

One sunny evening I was approaching the Road Rats pub in my part of East London (the Green Gate) I thought I would pull a big wheelie (to get admiration from the big boys), well I hoiked up the front end, had it on the point and was sailing past nicely.
All of a sudden the front came crashing down, the rear locked up and I was aboard a barely guided missile.
When it all stopped (rather quickly) , apart from the silence of the engine, all I could hear was the piercing laughter from 'the Big Boys'
Had a close look and the top end of the left hand conrod had broken,smashed its way through the front of the crankcase making a bid for freedom.
Arse.
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by rattleshake Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:31 am

brilliant. my stupidest accident (well not much of an accident to be honest) was when i was pass hunting with my gf on the back seat.

i was riding my zx-r 1200 for several hours up and down the mountains here, on the grimsel pass, a high altitude pass at aropund 2100 meter above sea level, i stopped for a short break since my wrists started to hurt badly.

there was a drainage between the parking lot and the road, you maybe know em, the concrete half pipes, about 25cm in diameter. usually not a problem but the engine was cooking, i was tired, my wrists hurt and gf became grumpy too.
i crossed the drainage slow from an angle to keep it soft, to little momentum, front wheel stuck in the drainage, sudden stop and... i just tipped over.

both our right legs were trapped below the bike, fucking front wheel was still in the pipe so the fucking bike wouldn't move a millimeter.

alright, now the embarassing part...
a bmw GS rider came to help us and i fucking accepted it. i blame it on the tiredness. Very Happy
rattleshake
rattleshake

Back to top Go down

Post by kevthefire Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:25 pm

I was Test riding a brand new Harley Sportster from Wheels International in 1997, I was feeling absolutely on top of the world riding through lovely countryside on a completely straight road, there must have been a massive shift in the earth's surface because all of a sudden I was at a full stop in a drainage ditch and feeling like a complete twat. Took a fucking mammoth effort to get the bike back on the road and a while to find a carwash to clean the mud from all over the bike.
kevthefire
kevthefire

Back to top Go down

Post by lwt big cheese Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:49 pm

Reversing into Bill's lesbian mates car.
lwt big cheese
lwt big cheese

Back to top Go down

Post by caveman Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:36 am

Cheers me up no end reading this thread. Laughing

Bunch of twallocks! Smile
caveman
caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by lwt big cheese Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:52 pm

Oh thanks.
lwt big cheese
lwt big cheese

Back to top Go down

Post by caveman Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:08 am

As long as it was only your pride that was hurt - well, you've got to laugh. Laughing
caveman
caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by lwt big cheese Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:05 am

oh yus
lwt big cheese
lwt big cheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:32 am

When I got started riding bigger bikes I 'invented' the supercool style of flicking the sidestand down as I came to a halt and dismounting in one easy action. I reckoned it looked well good.
Well, it all went swimmingly until one day when I was getting some fish and chips and pulled up outside the chippy,flicked the sidestand down and went to get off, I coudnt, at all, my foot was trapped between the stand and the kerb and as I went over the point of balance, I had no choice but to rollonto the floor with the bike on top of me.
I didnt get my chips that night.
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by rattleshake Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:54 am

i seriously hope someone videotaped that!
rattleshake
rattleshake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:33 pm

Hmm,it may have been before videotape, it was 1978
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by rattleshake Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:43 pm

i hope someone made a drawing of it with his own blood in his favourite cave!
rattleshake
rattleshake

Back to top Go down

Post by caveman Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:16 am

I would've but I was out hunting Mammoth with my Dad, Ugg!
caveman
caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by lwt big cheese Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:25 am

I knew scroatland was behind the times...
lwt big cheese
lwt big cheese

Back to top Go down

Post by caveman Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:59 am

Thankfully...
caveman
caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by mellow-fellow Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:31 am

Riding along a road late at night, had orders to pull off the road if any cars came towards me[her husband was working late and used that road] So as a cra came towards me I rides under these trees at the side of the road. Fuck me if I didn't ride into a 5 foot deep ditch;-)

mellow-fellow

Back to top Go down

Post by caveman Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:50 am

Poetic justice? Laughing
caveman
caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by lwt big cheese Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:31 pm

Was it full of shit and dead dogs?
lwt big cheese
lwt big cheese

Back to top Go down

Post by mellow-fellow Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:39 am

lwt big cheese wrote:Was it full of shit and dead dogs?
Not a single dead dog, plenty of mud though. The dogs must have
sunk into the mud.

mellow-fellow

Back to top Go down

Post by lwt big cheese Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:19 pm

Disappointing.
lwt big cheese
lwt big cheese

Back to top Go down

Post by mellow-fellow Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:31 am

thought of another cracker.
birds [big]brother was staying with us, we had to babysit him while he was on his hols from universtye! I was totaly slaaughtered on home made cider and had to give him a lift home. I was weaving about to wind him up and when we went along the road by Headley Down I dropped the bike. The road is often muddy or then used to have cow shit all over it sometimes. Well made me laugh, he's never spoken to me since, so the outcome was quite good.

mellow-fellow

Back to top Go down

Post by lwt big cheese Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:28 am

No ditch?
lwt big cheese
lwt big cheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum