Bills Bike Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungy, and any other Harley lovers/haters

5 posters

Go down

Dungy, and any other Harley lovers/haters Empty Dungy, and any other Harley lovers/haters

Post by Bill (the boss) Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:01 pm

Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Dungy, and any other Harley lovers/haters Empty Re: Dungy, and any other Harley lovers/haters

Post by dungbeetle Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:06 pm

Would you like popodoms with that hog sir ?? Very Happy
dungbeetle
dungbeetle

Back to top Go down

Dungy, and any other Harley lovers/haters Empty Re: Dungy, and any other Harley lovers/haters

Post by Alan H Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:03 pm

They already have the engine sound. Put, put, put (etc).
Alan H
Alan H

Back to top Go down

Post by dungbeetle Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
dungbeetle
dungbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by motocuz Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:16 am

i can tell you all this as a matter of pure factuality; that thing aint worth the paper that some college dimbo dreamed it up on. gimmee a break. hey, if ya got the dough to toss around more power to ya. no friggin wonder the rest of the world hates us.
motocuz
motocuz

Back to top Go down

Post by motocuz Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:17 am

i reckon i be haten right 'bout now. Razz
motocuz
motocuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan H Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:58 am

I suppose it's only like when Land Rover did the CKD stuff for vehicles to be 'rebuilt' in other countries in the '50s and '60s.
Alan H
Alan H

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:58 am

Similar, but that was to get around our country's draconian export regs post WWII. This is the bastardisation of the 'All American' motorcycle, which hasn't been 'All American' since the mid 80's
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by caveman Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:12 am

motocuz wrote: i can tell you all this as a matter of pure factuality; that thing aint worth the paper that some college dimbo dreamed it up on. gimmee a break. hey, if ya got the dough to toss around more power to ya. no friggin wonder the rest of the world hates us.

Yep, but cuz we also hate our own country 'cos it's also run by tossers. Laughing

If only the good guys of like mindedness from whatever geographical location could meet up together and have a wee party before stabbing or shooting each other in the back and then snuffing it. Razz Razz Razz

Wouldn't that be fucking brilliant? Laughing
caveman
caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan H Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:18 pm

I'll go for the party bit, but not the sticky/shooty/snuffing part!!!
Alan H
Alan H

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum