Bills Bike Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Brit bike manafactuererererer.

3 posters

Go down

A new Brit bike manafactuererererer. Empty A new Brit bike manafactuererererer.

Post by Bill (the boss) Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:32 pm

http://www.mac-motorcycles.com/

Just seen a article about them on the Discovery Channel on the Tech Toys 360 programme. They use the Buell 500cc single lump and look OK.
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

A new Brit bike manafactuererererer. Empty Re: A new Brit bike manafactuererererer.

Post by Alan H Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:30 pm

A 500 sporty single would be good, but a HD engine?
They should have used a Yam 600 or something similar that has already proved reliable.

No real details of prices or availability of the bikes either. I reckon that will be one for the very well off or terminally slack headed. Same thing really I suppose.
Alan H
Alan H

Back to top Go down

A new Brit bike manafactuererererer. Empty Re: A new Brit bike manafactuererererer.

Post by Bill (the boss) Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:42 am

That Buell modified HD lump has got proven reliability, but I agree, the Yam or Rotax lump may have been a better choice,or even one of those remanufactured JAP lumps
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by JSG Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Not sure if I like the look or not - never really got into the 'rear wheel with nothing over it' look
JSG
JSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down