Bills Bike Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You might remeber my post about my mate who got beat up with his son a few years ago

3 posters

Go down

You might remeber my post about my mate who got beat up with his son a few years ago Empty You might remeber my post about my mate who got beat up with his son a few years ago

Post by Jem Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:46 pm

Well poor John was killed when someone pulled out in front of him on his way home from work a week and a bit ago

Jem

Back to top Go down

You might remeber my post about my mate who got beat up with his son a few years ago Empty Re: You might remeber my post about my mate who got beat up with his son a few years ago

Post by Alan H Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:09 am

Bloody hell Jem. If he didn't have bad luck , he'd have none at all.
Condolences, mate.
Alan H
Alan H

Back to top Go down

You might remeber my post about my mate who got beat up with his son a few years ago Empty Re: You might remeber my post about my mate who got beat up with his son a few years ago

Post by Jem Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:31 pm

Ain't that the bloody truth mate, he was a great friend, always cheerful in spite of everything. Cheers Alan

Jem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:05 am

That is shit, truly shit
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jem Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:27 pm

Indeed Bill, but we gave him one hell of a send off on the 3rd October.

Jem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:25 pm

Well done Jem
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down