Bills Bike Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When sending christmas cards this year

3 posters

Go down

When sending christmas cards this year Empty When sending christmas cards this year

Post by Bill (the boss) Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:52 am

When sending your Xmas cards this year why not do an extra one and send it to

A Recovering Soldier, c/o Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Mindelsohn Way, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2WB.
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

When sending christmas cards this year Empty Re: When sending christmas cards this year

Post by motocuz Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:57 am

i can do that.
motocuz
motocuz

Back to top Go down

When sending christmas cards this year Empty Re: When sending christmas cards this year

Post by caveman Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:38 pm

Did it already Bill.

But what about MS victims?

No cunt gives a fuck about us, or hands over their cash. Every bastard wants to suck soldier's arses cos they fucking did what they were paid to fucking do.

Grrr....
caveman
caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:33 am

We do care Ray, it isn't as publicised as soldiers who have been sent out to fight in a war that is of Americas making and we have no real business being out there, but you have to stop somewhere otherwise you would have,MS, motor neurone,biker accidents,Polio and the hundred and one other conditions out there, and the more the public get battered with 'conditions' the more they begin to get used to them, look at cancer, once the Big C, now most types can be controlled if not cured, Hiv,normal lifespan these days.

That reads very muddled, but what I am trying to say is that the soldiers get forgotten as it 'is their job'

Last edited by Bill (the boss) on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Coz I is stupid)
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by caveman Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:47 am

That wasn't muddled at all Bill. It was very succint.

But my name's Ray, you fucking plank! Laughing
caveman
caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down