Bills Bike Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello my friends

+2
Bill (the boss)
motocuz
6 posters

Go down

hello my friends Empty hello my friends

Post by motocuz Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:09 pm

i hate that i dont have a computer anymore. i miss hanging out here with you 'o farts. i hope all of you and yours are doing well.you things have been really crazy for me as of late.1- my ol lady had to go. she tried to blow my head off with my own shot gun. she missed the back of my neck by a fraction of an inch. i can still feel the warm air on the base of my skull. i didnt call the cops or nuthin. i just locked up my shotgun and put her to bed and then waited till i get her folks to by her a ticket back to virginia. i do miss her but i'm having a jolly time flirting HARD with every pretty woman i lay eyes on. i have no bread to speak of so i have to use my charm.
2-i went for nice little ride on memorial day and saw a whole bunch of bikes at the local watering hole. i figure what the fuck,i got 5 dollars so i'll go in and buy one beer and see if there's any pussy in here.there was.they all are starting to look good to me being alone and all. iwas having agod time laughing and joking and being quite forward with the ladies when, a fella came in hollerng about wreck. well naturally we all ran out. this beautiful woman i had just been joshing with had busted her ass on her three wheeler.it had a v-8 in int and she got on it really hard(feeling her oats and all) and she had flipped it over and the stupid thing squished her. no one knew cpr so i took control and treated fo shock. her right arm was severed so i toniquited it,there wasnt much blod flow which was very alarming to me. then i checked to make sure her airway was clear and began mouth to mouth. i kept hearing gurgling as put breaths into her. i had one of idiots standing around cut her vest off and sure enough, sucking chest wound. i kept trying to get some air into her as i had the dude hold my bandana on her chest wound and as was tryin she gurgled and shook for second and stared into space. i swear i can still taste the the blood and snot. i know damn well i can still see her face. sooo.... now i cant sleep,i cant hardly eat,i dont even want to. then i felt obligated to go to the funeral.it was closed caskt. and there were a lot of bikes there as well as kids. but the son of bitch preacher giving the ulogy seemed to think it was a good time to preach about jesus. it was all i could do to contain myself out of respect for the family. the buddies that were there with me pulled me out before i could plant boot in somebodies ass. i came here to say goodbye not to hear a bunch of fairy tales from the fuckin bible. well i split and went home and thanks to a couple of real good buddies i got FUCKED UP on beer and kind herb.
so i guess what i want to say is; take care of yourselves and love those are close to you. take care my good friends across the pond. ithink of you guys a lot. i gotta get off of here. peace
motocuz
motocuz

Back to top Go down

hello my friends Empty Re: hello my friends

Post by Bill (the boss) Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Cuz mate, what a fucking shit thing to happen to you and her. It seems like the only luck you are having is bad luck.

I've been thinking of you and hoping you are OK, at least we know now bud.

Hang in there mate, I know you'll be OK.
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan H Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:47 pm

Hells teeth Cuz. Good job she was a poor shot, or maybe you just ducked quick.
Bad lucki with the trike girl. But maybe bad luck is better than no luck at all.
You certainly don't have a boring life!!!!!!
Things will change for the better mate, trust your Uncle Alan.
Alan H
Alan H

Back to top Go down

Post by caveman Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:21 am

Fuck me Cuz, that's some bad shit mate. I hope things improve soon for you buddy. Very Happy
caveman
caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by lwt big cheese Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:19 pm

I'm now quite glad to be bored at home right now...

Good luck Cuz.
lwt big cheese
lwt big cheese

Back to top Go down

Post by dungbeetle Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:14 pm

"sooo.... now i cant sleep,i cant hardly eat,i dont even want to. "

You shouldn't feel like that Cuz, you're the cunt that did your best, regardless of it's outcome, which was fuck all to do with you.

I think you should pat yourself on the back for having a go.
dungbeetle
dungbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by motocuz Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:16 am

i'm ready for some boredom. thanks for letting me vent yall.
motocuz
motocuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:18 am

Hey Cuz, vent away mate.
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content