Bills Bike Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what's everyone doing while loadsa people are dying of the lurgy?

2 posters

Go down

So what's everyone doing while loadsa people are dying of the lurgy? Empty So what's everyone doing while loadsa people are dying of the lurgy?

Post by mellow-fellow Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:18 am

Along with fixing my VB I am learning to play the guitar.

mellow-fellow

Back to top Go down

So what's everyone doing while loadsa people are dying of the lurgy? Empty Re: So what's everyone doing while loadsa people are dying of the lurgy?

Post by Bill (the boss) Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:13 pm

I bought myself some more ham radio kit and a new lathe as I mised my old one.
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

So what's everyone doing while loadsa people are dying of the lurgy? Empty Re: So what's everyone doing while loadsa people are dying of the lurgy?

Post by mellow-fellow Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:27 am

I am practicing my D E and A chords.
They sound different everytime I play them, is it my ears are bad or my fingers?

Ham. Your making me hungry.
Hungry it must be sarnieoclock:
So what's everyone doing while loadsa people are dying of the lurgy? Sandwi11

mellow-fellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:41 pm

Oooh, is that a pukka pie?
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by mellow-fellow Sat May 30, 2020 3:01 pm

Yep it was a real pie. Pastry with steak and kidney inside it, probably steak and kidney. I somemtimes get a beef and some thing pie, I tend to ask "what's this shit, where the steak and kidney" if I get crap pie.

So a month on, i haven't learnt any more than those 3 chords, to be fair i tend to grab the guitar and go to sleep in front of the telly with it on my knee. I figure it's like books, put them on your knee then go to sleep, you will absorb the knowledge.

Saw a mouse the other day. I opened a cupboard and the fucker was there at head height and I was eye to eye with it. I think it was window shopping in the peanut butter jars.

mellow-fellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:44 pm

Mice are OK,I like them.
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by mellow-fellow Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:28 pm

Got a few mouse traps given to me.They seem real sensitive, arm the things and put it down and it goes off.
But the mouse can eat the peanut butter and not set it off! but put two traps down and the little fucker gets fat enough to set off the second trap.
Only seemed to be the one mouse, the traps were down for a few weeks after that and the peanut butter didn't even get a lick, yep I was very tempted.

mellow-fellow

Bill (the boss) likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:03 am

I hate peanut butter
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum