Bills Bike Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wow - Look at me, I am a little boy trying to play with the big boys.

+2
lwt big cheese
Bill (the boss)
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

wow - Look at me, I am a little boy trying to play with the big boys. Empty wow - Look at me, I am a little boy trying to play with the big boys.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:42 pm

wow - Look at me, I am a little boy trying to play with the big boys. 2rwwdh0

People keep upsetting me Sad

Back to top Go down

wow - Look at me, I am a little boy trying to play with the big boys. Empty Re: wow - Look at me, I am a little boy trying to play with the big boys.

Post by Bill (the boss) Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:52 pm

Oooh look, a cunt of the 2nd order has arrived, not the first order as that is me.
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

wow - Look at me, I am a little boy trying to play with the big boys. Empty Re: wow - Look at me, I am a little boy trying to play with the big boys.

Post by Bill (the boss) Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:29 pm

Any more to say you funny little person
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:53 pm

Nice one "the boss", you changed the title of the thread to something different! Congratulations also on the awesome wit so evident in your replies too Very Happy

I look foward to your next side splittingly funny contribution to the thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Good, I am so glad you enjoyed it.

You can call me Bill if you want, we have no 'niceties' here, no 'you have to have so many posts to read this' and no secret sections.

What you see is what you get.

There are contributors from all over the UK and a few from the USA and you cant upset us.

If you want to fuck about and try for a ban, you would be the second person I have ever banned from any of the previous incarnations of the forum.
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by lwt big cheese Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:01 am

Do you two want to get a room?
lwt big cheese
lwt big cheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan H Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:04 am

Ahhh, white sky thinking - or not thinking, perchance?
Never mind poodles, you may do better in time.
Alan H
Alan H

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:05 am

I'm too busy laughing at Bill getting his arse tanned on TZ-UK : http://www.tz-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=191525&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Back to top Go down

Post by rattleshake Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:52 am

Bill (the boss) wrote:

There are contributors from all over the UK and a few from the USA and you cant upset us.

OI! i'm no stinking anglo-saxon. i'm of rhaeto - viking heritage!

besides that, who's your new buddy? where did you find him?
rattleshake
rattleshake

Back to top Go down

Post by lwt big cheese Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:50 pm

I never knew they were orange.
lwt big cheese
lwt big cheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:35 pm

Of course they are.
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:48 pm

Oi Doodles, you really DONT get me ,do you? You thin I am having my arse handed to me, yet you provide a link to a board others cannot read? Who is the simpleton now?
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Waiting for a answer numbnuts.
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:03 pm

Bill (the boss) wrote:Waiting for a answer numbnuts.
hahaha... you're such a tard. I would have answered but you've either banned me or changed my password! And fancy censoring threads too... shame on you.

My bad on the link... I suppose I could save the pages and host them elsewhere but that would take more time than I can be bothered to spend.

And seriously "the boss", give me a little bit of credit - do you honestly think I'm stupid enough to use my real email address on registering here? Nice try though Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:07 pm

Neither banned or changed your password, yes I changed the picture to show one of you, throwing your toys out of the pram.
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:19 pm

Well, I'm out... I may have stayed if you hadn't completely rewritten the original post. It's like Soviet Russia here.
Good luck with the rest of the bun fight on TZ-UK - you'll need it. Maybe I'll throw you a few more nuts Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:26 pm

That bun fight has finished on there, shame really.

As for 're-writing the original post', you are more then welcome to repost it.
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by lwt big cheese Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:43 pm

S'funny what wind peple up.

On an Enfield Yahoo Group it was mentioned that the BMW boys would be turning up at the caff we use on a Sunday morning.

They were coming from Hertford, and when I Google Mapped for the directions it turns out to be 19.7 miles.

So I happened to mention that these touring boys really pushed the envelope with their trips. Oh dear teddy, pram scenario.

Very Happy
lwt big cheese
lwt big cheese

Back to top Go down

Post by rattleshake Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:36 pm

lwt big cheese wrote:Enfield Yahoo Group

eeeeeeeww!
rattleshake
rattleshake

Back to top Go down

Post by lwt big cheese Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:09 pm

But at least that can ride more than 20 miles!
lwt big cheese
lwt big cheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Funny as fuck, really bugs me the uppity twats.
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan H Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:23 pm

Has poodles bogged off?
Alan H
Alan H

Back to top Go down

Post by caveman Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:56 am

Is this a wind up?

Or is it just another wee bawbag trying to be a big prick? Razz
caveman
caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:39 am

It was a bawbag trying to wind me up Ray, like that'll work.
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by lwt big cheese Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:33 am

When I left the caff I was surrounded by them.

Luckily she fired up first kick as everyone was watching!!! lol
lwt big cheese
lwt big cheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next