Bills Bike Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am pissed off to say the least

+5
caveman
lwt big cheese
Bill (the boss)
rattleshake
Jem
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I am pissed off to say the least - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed off to say the least

Post by caveman Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:05 am

Naw we didn't we just made the wall a wee touch higher to keep the 'food' inside safe and fresh.
caveman
caveman

Back to top Go down

I am pissed off to say the least - Page 2 Empty Re: I am pissed off to say the least

Post by caveman Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:14 am

You've heard of the Scottish cannibal Sawney Bean?

Well I'm a direct descendant of some of the hams he had hanging in his cave - yep, you guessed it, I'm the dreaded Cavey Bean.

caveman
caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan H Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:47 am

More like a Caveburger!!!
Alan H
Alan H

Back to top Go down

Post by caveman Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:33 am

Gerrit up ye!
caveman
caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jem Fri May 11, 2012 11:40 pm

The poor little sod is still asleep, not in a coma, apparently there is a difference but not to my mate, and still no bastard has been charged with anything, Am I angry????? what do you think?

Jem

Back to top Go down

Post by caveman Sat May 12, 2012 3:30 am

That's a bastard Jem, I feel for the poor lad and his parents too. I'm not into all that praying shite but I do hope he wakes up soon and recovers fully.

I can understand your anger about no one being done for it, crap like that gets right on my tits. I was always terrified of something similar happening to my wife or kids and I couldn't do a thing about it - except trust in the law, fuck that - wankers!

It was 'revenge night' last night on Film4, I watched the movies "Taken" with Liam Neeson and "Law Abiding Citizen" with Gerard Butler, needless to say I enjoyed them both immensely. It's nice to see the 'baddies' cop their wack, even if it is only in the movies. Smile

caveman
caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jem Sat May 12, 2012 7:09 am

That about sums it all up Ray, it is so frustrating to know that the people who did this are still walking and talking, thanks for you good wishes mate and I will pass them on

Jem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Sat May 12, 2012 8:06 am

Fucking hell Jem, that is unreal!
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by qcnr Mon May 14, 2012 6:38 am

I hope the valkyries are kept at bay.
Best wishes, and speedy recovery.
qcnr
qcnr

Back to top Go down

Post by Jem Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:04 pm

Just a quick update on my mates son.......Nothing to report really, he is still "Asleep" really strange as I don't think he is on life support.
As you can imagine my friend is in a state of "Life is on hold" and there is fuck all I can do to help him.

And still no one has been put away for it..........What a wonderful society we live in ain't it?

Jem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Fucking brilliant.
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by caveman Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:09 pm

And getting better everyday eh!

caveman
caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jem Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Today he was having the part of his skull that the bastards caved in replaced with a metal plate in the hope that it might aid in waking him up, fingers and everything else crossed.

Jem

Back to top Go down

Post by caveman Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:24 am

I'm gutted to hear that Jem. I had hoped he was either gone or on the road to recovery in one form or another.

I know it sounds bad me saying that but it's not meant that way at all you know that. I've been grieving for so many fucking years myself and it's getting worse not easier as time passes, that's what happens when someone dear to you exists in a half-life.

Everyone close to the 'victim' (for want of a better word) also exists in a half-life and in doing so it slowly but surely destroys everything they hold dear piece by bloody piece.

Mentally, I'm a tough bastard but the human mind can only take so fucking much before it starts to crack, I know for a fact your friends are going through the exact same thing and before long they'll start to crack too all you can do is to be there for them and don't give up on them like my lot did and left me swimming in my own deep personal grief.

Which is where I still am unfortunately.

I sincerely hope the operation works and you all have my best wishes that it does.
caveman
caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jem Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Thanks Ray, all we can do is hope (I dont pray coz i aint fuckin religous)

To top it all I thought my brother was going to check out last week as he ended up in hosp with pneumonia and a blood clot near his heart but they think he is going to be OK.

Jem

Back to top Go down

Post by caveman Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:52 am

Fuck me Jem, it never rains but it fucking pours eh!

caveman
caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jem Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:47 pm

I seems that way mate

Jem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum