Bills Bike Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupidest accident you have ever had?

+4
rattleshake
motocuz
Jem
Bill (the boss)
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stupidest accident you have ever had? - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest accident you have ever had?

Post by caveman Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:35 am

With at least one dead dog?
caveman
caveman

Back to top Go down

Stupidest accident you have ever had? - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupidest accident you have ever had?

Post by motocuz Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:31 am

well ok. when i was 13-14 years old i had a rm125 suzy and was pretty good at racing. a few trophies here and there. well i used to go practice/play in this old dried out gully a few miles away. there were a few older than me girls jumpin on a trampoline at a house i had to pass. well, i popped a wheelie and rode a good way past 'em and right when i was gonna drop the wheel i hit something that jarred me and i twitched and went over backwards.HARD. i was haulin boogie. everything that grows in west texas has thorns,needles and other irritants in it. i tumled and slid over what seemed like all of em. iwas hurt, but i got up and got my bike and went on home. them girls just were lookin. man, that was embarassing as hell.

Last edited by motocuz on Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : speln)
motocuz
motocuz

Back to top Go down

Post by caveman Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:59 pm

You fucking tit! Laughing

Cuz, you fucking deserved it for trying to pose in front of women!

They ain't worth dying for mate.... Well, some are. Embarassed
caveman
caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by motocuz Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:31 pm

well i can be a bit of a ham. my alarm clock doesnt have a bell, just a recording of applause. Embarassed
motocuz
motocuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:49 am

When I was a lad, about 13, a few of us had bikes, old brits,mine was a BSA B31 (350 single) this was a early model, rigid rear end and tele front, any way, we used to race around four roads, making a neat track of our own.As we used to do this a lot the people that lived there got pissed off with us.

One road (Kingshill Ave.) was a very steep hill which we took downhill and we had to turn sharp 90 degree right at the bottom.

Well, after a particularly hot race I was flat out down the hill I came to the bottom, threw the anchors out to be met by minimal slowing down!! I had been hit by the curse of drum brakes, yes I had the dreaded brake fade!
Totally unable to do much else I went straight across the junction, hit a garden wall went through the air, landed heavily on my back knocking all the wind out of me. There I was, laying on someone's lawn, unable to move as I was unable to breath. The owner of the garden came out, looked at me and uttered the following "Oh, you're still alive then" and went back indoors!!

When I could get up, all my 'mates' had fucked off! I picked my bike up and started her up, beauty, got on her and tried to ride off. The handling was certainly weird. Upon looking, the forks had been bent back and the wheel was very, very close to the frame, not good.

Well, after finding some forks that fitted I was on the road again.

Happy Days.
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by caveman Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:14 am

motocuz wrote: well i can be a bit of a ham. my alarm clock doesnt have a bell, just a recording of applause. Embarassed

Laughing Laughing Laughing I like that, made me spurt my beer.....cunt!
caveman
caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by caveman Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:31 am

For forks sake!

Bet you were expecting that ya wanker! Laughing

I've had that breath knocked out me thing, very, very scary. I remember shouting but no one could hear me. Sad
caveman
caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by motocuz Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:39 pm

damn bill. that sux.all your buddies split on ya. its good that you were able to get your bike fixed.
motocuz
motocuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:51 pm

We were all kids and they all thought I was dead!!
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by motocuz Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:00 am

thats funny. i know it wasnt at the time. kids are apt to do anything.
motocuz
motocuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum