Bills Bike Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know those things you save 'just in case'?

4 posters

Go down

You know those things you save 'just in case'? Empty You know those things you save 'just in case'?

Post by Alan H Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:15 pm

Well I had a look in the garage and found an original GT550 handbook that came with the bike I bought 39 years ago, plus a Genuine Suzuki service data manual dated October 1972, a genuine GT550 service manual and a complete parts catalogue from the same era.
I just KNEW they'd come in handy one day!

And also there was a generator cover that came off the 550 I hit a car with on the 14th October 1972 that I hung onto 'just in case'.

Now bear in mind that I have moved at least three times since I sold the zuke in (about) 1977, so all these bits have been boxed and stored several times and they were just where I knew they should have been. Maybe I should scan them all and CD them for the 550 owners that don't have them.........

Now where are those other bits that I stashed away? Plugs, points and a clutch lever.......... Shocked
Alan H
Alan H

Back to top Go down

You know those things you save 'just in case'? Empty Re: You know those things you save 'just in case'?

Post by Bill (the boss) Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:46 am

Silencers. seat.etc etc.....Coat,door!
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

You know those things you save 'just in case'? Empty Re: You know those things you save 'just in case'?

Post by dungbeetle Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Anyone seen my marbles, I've lots my marbles.
dungbeetle
dungbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan H Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:58 pm

Losing something means that you have to have had them in the first place, you know.........

Whether you had some or, as you put it 'lots'. lol!
Alan H
Alan H

Back to top Go down

Post by lwt big cheese Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:34 am

Seen my virginity in your travels?
lwt big cheese
lwt big cheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:21 am

You lost it then? How careless of you.
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan H Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:42 pm

lwt big cheese wrote:Seen my virginity in your travels?

Why, have you lost it?

Wanking doesn't lose your virginity you know. Rolling Eyes
Alan H
Alan H

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down