Bills Bike Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War joke????

Go down

War joke???? Empty War joke????

Post by Alan H Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Two Serbian soldiers are holed up guarding a hill top. After a while, Pieter tells his buddy he is off for a shit, and heads off looking for a bush.
After 20 minutes, Dimitri starts getting worried, as Pieter still has not returned. Time continues to pass, and, more and more, Dimitri fears his comrade in arms has been killed.
After an hour Dimitri, decides to get on the radio and is just about to call for a unit to search for his fellow soldier, when Pieter appears, bold as brass, with a huge grin on his face.
Dimitri: "Pieter! Bloody hell I thought you were dead! Where have you been?"
Pieter: "Well I went off to find a bush to take a shit in and, when I found one, I was crouching down, when I saw this beautiful Croatian bitch; gorgeous tits, legs to die for. So, I finish my shit and I go over and I start fondling her tits, I stick my finger in her fanny, then I take out my cock and I shag her hard, then I come on her tits. After that, I roll her over and shag her again in the arse, then I roll her over again and I come again all over her tits!"
Dmitri: "Did she then suck the last of your come from your cock?"
Pieter: "Don't be a fucking idiot! Her head had been blown off by a grenade!"
Alan H
Alan H

Back to top Go down