Bills Bike Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part ?? of the hangy on thing it IT LIVES! AND IT TRIED TO KILL ME!!

+5
caveman
pastyman
lwt big cheese
Alan H
Bill (the boss)
9 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Part ?? of the hangy on thing it IT LIVES! AND IT TRIED TO KILL ME!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Part ?? of the hangy on thing it IT LIVES! AND IT TRIED TO KILL ME!!

Post by rattleshake Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:07 am

Part ?? of the hangy on thing it IT LIVES! AND IT TRIED TO KILL ME!! - Page 4 Hh10
rattleshake
rattleshake

Back to top Go down

Part ?? of the hangy on thing it IT LIVES! AND IT TRIED TO KILL ME!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Part ?? of the hangy on thing it IT LIVES! AND IT TRIED TO KILL ME!!

Post by rattleshake Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:51 pm

no follow up on a "happy hooker"? you disgust me!
rattleshake
rattleshake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:01 pm

We are all aboard said hooker.
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by rattleshake Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:07 pm

DOING WHAT?
rattleshake
rattleshake

Back to top Go down

Post by motocuz Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:31 pm

far out! great
motocuz
motocuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan H Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:49 am

Hooking, what else?
Alan H
Alan H

Back to top Go down

Post by rattleshake Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 am

Alan H wrote:Hooking, what else?

perv!
rattleshake
rattleshake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:46 am

UPDATE on the Sidecar (Hack for our American chums)

Whilst chatting in the school playground to another father I mentioned about the troubles I was having with the hangy on thing, he said 'Have you been to Andy's workshop in Illminster' I hadn't, but I have now!!

Said Andy paid me a visit and things are well do-able (as I knew) and he knows how, so for the princely sum of £250 I drop the lot off to him, go down for a final fettle when he tells me to and hey ho off we go.

I really wanted to do this all myself, but I have to admit defeat and get some outside help.

Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by rattleshake Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:48 am

Bill (the boss) wrote:I really wanted to do this all myself, but I have to admit defeat and get some outside help.

there's a similar fred in an other forum you and i know of. the conclusion was to get the OEM sidecar chassis for mental health's sakes. Smile
rattleshake
rattleshake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:55 am

yes, but Honda dont do one for their bikes and a bought in one is prohibitively expensive.

Also, I wanted to do most of this myself.
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by rattleshake Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:07 am

i know, and i'm curious on how you're psyche will end up with that task.

the thread reminds me that i'll gotta try ride a sidecar again. first time wasn't funny at all. fucking thing wouldn't obey!
rattleshake
rattleshake

Back to top Go down

Post by lwt big cheese Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:28 pm

You think that's funny?

I've just had a coffee with Jimmy Page!! No really THE Jimmy Page!!!

Well when I say with him I really meant he was on the next table.

But fuck me!! Jimmy Fucking Page!!!!!
lwt big cheese
lwt big cheese

Back to top Go down

Post by rattleshake Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:46 pm

that's fucking cool. did you ask him for a pick?
rattleshake
rattleshake

Back to top Go down

Post by caveman Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:27 am

Jimmy fucking Page!

You jammie bastard Mr Cheese... Cool
caveman
caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:46 am

rattleshake wrote:that's fucking cool. did you ask him for a pick?

Why? Did Mr Cheese have spinach in his teeth
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by lwt big cheese Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:13 pm

He was with two other geezers. No idea who they were as they appeared to be under 35.
lwt big cheese
lwt big cheese

Back to top Go down

Post by rattleshake Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:43 pm

kids?
rattleshake
rattleshake

Back to top Go down

Post by lwt big cheese Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:49 pm

No
lwt big cheese
lwt big cheese

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan H Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:42 pm

Has it all fell off Bill?

The hangy on thing I mean.
Alan H
Alan H

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:45 pm

Actually, no. It is coming on apace. It is currently in a mates workshop and working in a nice clean flat enviroment with a kettle nearby is superb.
It should all be done in just over a week.
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan H Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:25 pm

Some pics would be nice. I like combos.
Alan H
Alan H

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:29 am

By the time I get there I always realise I have forgotten my Camera! Aint I a fuckwit?
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan H Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:32 pm

In the nicest possible way.
Alan H
Alan H

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:21 pm

Ah ha!! Camera phone!! Direct to photobucket then to here when I get home.

Flange and look at my welding!
Part ?? of the hangy on thing it IT LIVES! AND IT TRIED TO KILL ME!! - Page 4 2011-11-23134300

Bolted on to the bike
Part ?? of the hangy on thing it IT LIVES! AND IT TRIED TO KILL ME!! - Page 4 2011-11-23151401

Bolty bolty
Part ?? of the hangy on thing it IT LIVES! AND IT TRIED TO KILL ME!! - Page 4 2011-11-23151332
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill (the boss) Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Just have to figure out a proper way of fixing the wheel on and making slight adjustments here and there.
Bill (the boss)
Bill (the boss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next